No products in the cart.
XTERRA’s most popular sleeveless wetsuit is the best selling sleeveless triathlon wetsuit in North America since 2010. An all-around wetsuit for training & racing, Vortex Sleeveless Maximum-thickness neoprene increases buoyancy while the sleeveless design gives an increased free range of motion and cooler swim.
- Sleeveless design allows for a more natural feel in the water, reducing drag and increasing freedom of movement
- Lower-profile collar adds comfort and increased durability to ensure that the suit will stay intact and in place
- X-MAX Seam-Seal technology uses a triple layer of glue and double-blind stitching to ensure long-lasting waterproof seams
- FRONT: 5.0 mm-thick neoprene from neck to ankles
- BACK: 3 mm Super GKA neoprene
- Fully coated with X-SLICE Composite Skin Coating to reduce drag and friction
- High-quality X-FLEX liner lines the entire interior of the suit, allowing the wetsuit to stretch in all four directions and return to its original shape (most mid-level wetsuits only use a high quality liner in the arms)
- Yellow X logo on the chest
- White X logo on the inside torso lining
- Padded arm openings fit closely to the body
- Fully adjustable Velcro neck closure
- 2” zipper protector flap inside the suit
- Sturdy zipper + 30” lanyard with 1” Velcro patch for versatile fastening
WXS, WS, WSLO, WMS, WMLO, WM, WMLA, WL, WXL