No products in the cart.
The USAT-approved (and WTC-legal) Velocity-M speedsuit raced to the fastest overall swim time at the 2013 Ironman World Championship and was worn by the 1st amateur out of the water at the 2012 & 2013 Ironman World Championship! The Velocity-M debuted at the 2010 Ironman World Championship on the back of the fastest age-grouper and was represented by professional triathletes Chris Lieto, Yvonne Van Vlerken, Jozsef Major and Daniel Fontana. Development and testing of the Velocity-M mirrors the testing and protocol used by the U.S. Olympic swim team in preparation for the Beijing Olympics.
Due to the compression figure-framing material, please consider the following: If you plan to wear the Velocity-M Speedsuit over bare skin, select 1 size up from your recommended wetsuit size; If you plan to wear a triathlon outfit underneath the Velocity-M Speedsuit, select 2 sizes up from your recommended wetsuit size. (Refer to our Interactive Wetsuit Sizing Tool). For further assistance, please contact us.
The speedy solution for non-wetsuit swims is the Velocity-M Speedsuit. Without a speedsuit, you are forced to swim in tri gear or a swimsuit, creating drag and slowing you down. The sleek, thin design of the Velocity-M keeps you cool and wicks away water to keep you fast.
- Strategic panel construction for compression and fit
- Composite woven material for flexibility
- Smaller size models weigh 85 grams
- 1mm thickness
- Hydrophobic material for drag reduction
- Single-layer design reduces absorption and weight – fast whether worn over your tri-kit or on bare skin
- Breakaway zipper (no leash or lanyard necessary) – simply flip the zipper up, and the speedsuit will peel right off (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqMZfOFi9nY)
- White X logo on the chest
- 3 RED Xs on the front of the right thigh
- Red X logo to right of the zipper
WXS, WS, WSLO, WMS, WMLO, WM, WMLA, WL, WXL